- Added details regarding JSON to the Overview along with a statement that API responses may contain null or empty string values indicating an absence of data. API consumers should handle those values appropriately.
- Added "images" object to selected response objects.
- This method of specification allows the developer to fetch only the image that they need when multiple sizes or formats are available.
- To build an image url, concatenate prefix + modifier + suffix.
- trip image modifiers: 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512
- New Email Parsing. Added documentation regarding the Traxo email parsing solutions now available in preview release.
- Updated the Connecting documentation to clarify the need to use HTTP POST when exchanging either an authorization code or a refresh token for an access token.
- Updated the Webhooks documentation regarding custom payloads.
- Added data selector: id. This can be used to receive only the ID of the object associated with the event.
- Added data selector: children. For trip events, contains an array of child segments.
- Added notes that the selectors are optional and independent.
- Added recommendations on selector usage.
- Added examples showing parents (for segment events) and children (for trip events).